In today’s world the value of social media can be a powerful tool with which to promote your brand, form connections and create a strong online presence. One of the most important elements of a strong social media presence is having a large network. Check out these steps for creating more followers:
- The more you post, the more followers you gain. Posting frequently and in a scheduled manner is proven to attract more followers. Studies have shown that people tend to follow accounts that have more content and post consistently.
- Follow more people. Following many accounts gets your name out there. The accounts you follow may follow you in return, particularly if they are similar to your account.
- Use Hootsuite or SproutSocial. These sites schedule your posts ahead of time, which will help you stay organized and ensure that your account is constantly updated with new content.
- Post during peak hours. Schedule posts between 1 and 3pm, the hours during which most people are active on their social media accounts.
- Use websites properly. Use hashtags and post content that your followers can relate to or will enjoy reading. Be active by “liking” posts from other followers and they may do the same for you.
Stafford Communications develops and manages a variety of social media campaigns that increase visibility and attract patients and clients.
To find out more about how to use social media and gain more followers, contact